Let our experienced personnel help you efficiently and cost-effectively meet the ever increasing onerous regulatory requirements that face your industry.
Let us address your concerns in program design, implementation, training and ongoing follow-up.
- Work Sites to Ensure Safe Work Procedures are Followed
- Design and Implement Safe Work Procedures and Safety Programs
- Ensure the Employer is Aware of WSBC and Other Regulatory Requirements and How to Comply Cost-Effectively
- Personnel Training Programs
- Perform Environmental Risk Management and Safety
- Audits, WSBC Claims, Management Programs
- Environmental Risk Management Systems
- Environmental, Health & Safety Manuals
- Personal Protective Equipment Assessment
- Noise Level Survey and Source Identification
- Fall Protection Evaluation and Training
- Design and Establish Health and Safety Programs
- Review, Revise and Implement Lockout Procedures
- WHMIS Compliance and To Provide Training for the Employees
To inventory, catalogue all SDS (safety data sheets), define all systems and ensure containers have the appropriate labeling.
- Regulatory Compliance and Liaison
Free Spirit Ventures Inc. will set-up systems for compliance and ensure regulatory bodies are aware of these systems and liaison with these bodies.
- spill response,
- storage and handling of special waste,
- safe work procedures,
- and violence in the workplace.